We’re Hiring: Studio Manager
Position: Full Time
Location: Pollen Place Workspaces, Stokes Croft, Bristol
Polleni is a branding and design agency, based at the Pollen Place Workspaces and Event Space. We are on the look out for a creative Studio Manager to join the Polleni team and manage the day to day of the Pollen Place coworking studios that we are located in. You will provide support to our team and be the first point of call — funnelling information between our clients and the studio. This is a great opportunity to take your management skills to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing a project from briefing to completion — taking client briefs, consolidating clients needs, managing outputs and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Creating and implementing workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle.
- Reviewing daily resource and workload schedules and booking freelancers.
- Creating estimates for studio time, printing and print management — liaising with print suppliers for quotes and ordering paper stock samples.
- Keeping everyone up to date on a projects status — stakeholders, clients and the team.
- Maintaining the Polleni and Pollen Place websites — updating portfolio images and creating event listings.
- Managing the Polleni and Pollen Place social media accounts.
- Responsible for creating the fortnightly Pollen Post newsletter.
- Helping to program Pollen Place events.
- Arranging and conducting tours at Pollen Place, and handling enquires for all members — both internal and external.
- Building, maintaining and developing existing membership relationships.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the Pollen Place workspaces and weekly studio food and drink shop.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Previous Studio Management experience would be highly advantageous.
- Organised, punctual, professional and with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Outgoing, personable, charming and astute.
- Strong administration skills and confident using management programs (Monday, Trello ideally).
- Some knowledge and experience of Creative Suite would be desirable — especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com